Sales & Marketing Architects was founded in
1998 to bring extensive technology knowledge to the sales and marketing side of the
The objective is to fill the void present in many organizations by
building strong bridges between engineering and marketing, marketing and sales,
as well as engineering and customers.
Sales & Marketing Architects has solved some of the most
interesting and complex high technology issues ranging from sales and marketing
strategies to innovative design solutions.
A key ingredient in the success of issue resolution is the
depth and breadth of technology and business.
This knowledge has been the
cornerstone of versatility which in turn has lead to keen insight and forward
The objective is to fill the void present in many organizations by building strong bridges...
|John Kornitsky - Founder
Let me take a moment to introduce myself to you. My name is John Kornitsky.
I have a comprehensive background of technology and business and
have built a career specializing in new products and new product introduction in
North America, Europe, Japan plus experience in Asia and China. I have over 25 years in high
technology, specifically, strategic marketing, business development, management
and engineering expertise and earned the reputation for solving for some of the
toughest issues while maintaining quality and integrity.
My expertise and
• Account, channel & product management • Business plan creation, development & execution • Comprehensive technical knowledge • Exceptional problem solver • Creative strategies & thinking • New product development and new product introduction • Funding expertise with start-ups • Pre-IPO • Post IPO and later stage companies • High impact marketing/sales strategy development and execution • Motivational leadership techniques • Strategic business development and merger & acquisition evaluation • Contract development & negotiations
I realize that anybody can say anything about themselves and it really doesn't amount to much. The only thing that truely counts, is the ability to GET RESULTS for you. My unique mix of business and technology coupled with academic achievements has provided the foundation for the numerous highly
effective and high impact contributions.
Throughout my career, I have built marketing, engineering and manufacturing organizations in a variety of
high technology companies ranging in size from small startups to large
multinationals. I've held positions as VP of marketing and Director
of engineering and various marketing positions at notable companies as Intel
Corp, NEC Technologies and Philips. I also hold an MBA from Santa Clara
University, a MS in Computer Science from Santa Clara University and a BS in
Electrical Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology.
• Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE)
• Business Networking International (BNI)
• The Brand Compass and MAOR (My Agency of Record)
• Business and Engineering Advisor, Santa Clara University
• Adjunct Professor in Marketing and eBusiness, National University
• VP Alliances emeritus, SPM eGroup (Software Product Marketing)
• BBB (Better Business Bureau)
• Town of Los Gatos, CA Chamber of Commerce
Sales & Marketing Architects has a comprehensive network of seasoned
associates whom are highly
talented sales, marketing, technology and operations people.